Sunday, October 21, 2012

AUTHORS - Check this New Site for
Book Promotions


Introducing BookCry for Authors and Publishers

BookCry is a new platform/website/tool to help authors and publishers to swap some of their time and talents. If you are familiar with the Fiverr® Website Format then bookcry will be very familiar in functionality. Even if you aren't familiar, you'll quickly see how easy it is to offer, access and exchange helpful services.  

A Message from the Founder of BookCry, Michael Wills:

"I thought it would be great if authors and publishers could swap some of their time and talents. I need tags, I love reviews (good and bad), and I need covers and likes and lists and trailers. I can’t make a good cover to save my life and apparently reviewing my own books is considered bad form. (My mom is sick of it too, hates science fiction, and really only uses her computer for banking and keeping that small part of her desk dust free.) But other authors are great with Photoshop and some even like science fiction. If they show me theirs maybe I can show them mine? Sure, there are forums where we can ask for reviews, and even tags or likes, but they’re hard to police and it always feels a little like asking for a handout to me. Plus there’s no way to ensure everyone is getting a fair trade, or a trade they value. Again, that’s where I think BookCry can help. I have created a system of credits I lovingly call Grunts. BookCry uses these Grunts to keep track of what authors have done for others and allows them to request trades. It also means I can review a science fiction novel I love with Grunts I got from someone that’s into historical romance he accumulated making book covers for a series of running books – and then Swap a few of my review Grunts to get some new tags for one of my anthologies......."  

CLICK HERE to Check out BookCry today

start swapping your talents for services to help you promote your books
...