Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Frumpy To Fabulous

~~~ 

Frumpy To Fabulous

  with Josette


 


   


 "I went on my first diet at age 10 and from then on I can honestly say I was always on some sort of diet. I tried them all and all I did was go up and down, then up and down again with no permanent results. By the time I was 33 not only was I still overweight but I was depressed too. I was married and had 4 small children and I remember asking myself, “Is this it? Are my best years behind me?? Is my life just about keeping my head above water and taking anti-depressants??? What happened to me??!! I wanted more out of life. I wanted more for my children than just a mother who was existing. And then one day it all changed................The best part about it is that year after year, it just keeps getting better! It’s been 8 years since I made these changes and I can honestly say I continue to reverse the clock. Physically, mentally and emotionally. No diets, no pills, no shakes, no packaged foods, no fads, no gimmicks. Its real food and real work. And now it’s time to get real with yourself and Get Josette."     


Meet the Author & Coach: Josette Puig

Josette Puig is a Health and Fitness professional and has lived in Medway for 5 years with her 3 daughters and 1 son. She believes truetransformation begins from the INSIDE out; Life changer, Motivational Speaker and Author of "Frumpy To Fabulous. One Change A Week To A Healthier You."
Josette's Cuban parents sought political asylum in 1962 and moved to Philadelphia, PA. where she was born. Her father became a Pharmaceutical executive which led their travels to Peru, Argentina and Puerto Rico. Josette received her Bachelor's degree in Communications from the University of Miami in 1992. Later she worked as a sports producer/reporter for WLTV-Channel 23, a Univision affiliate.
In 2003, after Josette had her fourth child and was battling postpartum depression, she decided to take control of her health through proper nutrition. With the help of her personal trainer and physiologist, she discovered how food affects your mood, hormones, weight, libido, sleep, energy and metabolism. Her journey now is to help others improve their own health with real nutrition. From athletes, busy moms, corporate executives, brides and fitness competitors. California to South America. English, Spanish or Spanglish, Josette has helped hundreds since she founded GetJosette. As a divorced mother of 4, Josette can relate to every excuse people use to not make lifestyle changes. Her specialty is to help and motivate others make small changes with big results.  

Get Your Copy Today & Get Josette



"I was overweight but learned to nourish my body. I was depressed but learned to nourish my emotions. I was lost but learned to nourish my soul." ~ Josette



.
...