Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gerald Rice - A Master of Horror

~~~ 

Newest Release: The Zombie Show

by Gerald Rice

 

  An undercover agent hellbent on bringing a drug cartel enforcer to justice by any means infiltrates a group of college kids out to have a good time across the Mexican border. But the enforcer has plans to disappear forever before he can be taken alive, putting together a big show that will culminate with a big ending. But as the agent closes in, one of the zombies in the enforcer’s stable half-devises his own plan for revenge. When things finally explode, not even the dead may survive.  

Get Your Copy Today on Amazon

   





  

Meet This Master of Horror: Gerald Rice

I've always been into horror. When I was in kindergarten my mother took me right from school to see Creepshow. I saw a ton of stuff I shouldn't have when I was a kid. I got a book of ghost stories when I was 11 for Christmas. These were the days before YA novels, unless you picked up one of those namby-pamby VC Andrews books. Okay, scratch that; I've never actually read a VC Andrews book, they could be thoroughly excellent for all I know. But the more I read and the older I got the more I wanted to write my own tales. I tried my hand at writing comic book stories with my best friend in high school, but we had no clue how to break into comics.

 I submitted my first story to Cemetery Dance back in 2000. It took somewhere around 7 months for them to finally reject me. I was so proud. My first novel, "The Ghost Toucher", was published in 2010. It was born out of several failed novel-writing attempts when it finally clicked for me. I've since put out a couple short collections of my own and a few zombie shorts, including my novella, “Fleshbags.”

 My newest project, "The Zombie Show" was released June of this year. I’m currently working on my first vampire story and any number of other tales.

 

Connect with Gerald:

 

A sampling of Gerald's Other Horror Tales 

waiting for you......

        ...