How to Achieve Your Goals -
and Live the life you want
by Antony Stagg
The book inspires much self-thought and provides inspirational quotes and stories to help you focus and gain clarity of what you want in your life.
• You will learn how set goals, and understand how passion is the key to achieving what you want. We will target each area of your life, including, money, relationships, career and health to discover what it is you really desire.
• You will see how fear and self-doubt affects everyone and how it can be managed. You will see how people overcome adversity to achieve incredible goals. This is illustrated by the personal stories of Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill, Thomas Edison and Michael Jordan.
• You will learn to mange your negative emotions through the power of visualization.
• Understand the importance of mentoring and how to conduct a search to find the right person to help you.
• You will learn how to use GOSPA, (GOALS – OBJECTIVES – STRATEGIES –PLANS – ACTIONS which will help you take your goal and break it down into the smallest little pieces. Please take this opportunity to think about what you want in your life and take action now, today! “Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.” Napoleon Bonaparte “That some achieve great success is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.” Abraham Lincoln
About the Author
Antony Stagg is the owner of bright sparks training a company specializing in personal development and enterprise. Goal setting using GOSPA is at the core of Antony’s life. Using GOSPA has enabled many people to achieve their dreams. Antony is also author of number 1 best seller Teacher Interview Questions and Answers and resides in the UK.