Saturday, November 3, 2012

Old West Memoir Discovered !

If you love TRUE STORIES about 
Real Characters from the Old West 
then you will love the memoir 
and how it was discovered.


 

LONG FORGOTTEN MEMOIR.....

BY ONE OF THE MOST FEARED (YET VIRTUALLY UNKNOWN TODAY) 1870’S OLD WEST GUNFIGHTER, HIRED GUN REGULATOR, AND LAWMAN DISCOVERED HIDDEN AWAY IN A STAGE COACH TRUNK IN ABANDONED BARN. THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND BOOK IS A TIME MACHINE THAT TAKES YOU BACK AND REVEALS THE EYE OPENING TRUE STORY OF WHAT REALLY WENT ON IN THE WILD WEST'S: KILL OR BE KILLED FAST DRAW SHOOTOUTS, HELL-BENT-FOR-LEATHER OUTLAW CHASES, AND LEAD DODGIN’ NARROW ESCAPES    

Meet the Author: Jim Huebner

Howdy. My name is Jim Huebner. I’m a city slicker living in Ft. Lauderdale Florida. But I’m a cowboy at heart. And I'm crazy about the Old West as it really was. In particular, the gunfighters fascinate me. And maybe like me, you’ve read lots of material written ABOUT the real Old West. But, none of it gave you the feeling of actually being IN the real Old West. Well that changed for me when a bizarre series of events led me to stumble across this long forgotten, extremely rare, memoir by an Old West gunfighter and lawman that reveals the brutally honest details of what it was like to live - - and die - - in the real, raw, Wild West of the 1870's. Long Lost Memoir Found Hidden Away Near Of All Places . . . Disney World In Modern Day Florida !!! Here’s the story of how I dang near died while finding “Pistol Pete’s” forgotten memoir.
CLICK HERE for the full story.
Get the Scoop about the book: http://www.oldwestlawmansforgottenmemoir.com/

Get the Book on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009JJL3VS

Connect on Facebook   ...