Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"Because I'm Small Now and You Love Me"

Introducing a Magical Book About the world through a Child's eyes.....
 

"Because I'm Small Now and You Love Me"

by Gina London

 

Click HERE for Details

 

  From Gina London, an AWARD-WINNING VETERAN CNN CORRESPONDENT AND AUTHOR, comes a romantic, exotic, wacky and fun book about her young daughter and the adventures they have together! Set in Paris, Tuscany and the good old U.S. of A., this anthology of true exploits and conversations between acclaimed journalist Gina London and her indomitable daughter Lulu creates a love story like no other. Because I’m Small Now and You Love Me shows the magic of life happening–with a lot of faith, pluck, and adventure.


Quotes from Lulu:

“Italy is the place where everybody smokes and parks on the sidewalks.” “Can I have your jewelry when I am bigger and you are dead?” “I love you and if you want some of my pizza, you can have the crust, because I do not like the crust.” “I don’t want to grow up, because I’m small now and you love me.”

Connect With the Author: Gina London













Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ginalondonwalsh
Twitter: http://twitter.com/GinaMLondon
 Author Website: www.ginalondon.com
Publisher Website: www.sakura-publishing.com
 

“London beautifully captures what it means to see the world as a child, but also as a modern parent and citizen of the world. Read this book and you’ll want to take chances, explore and above all, really LISTEN to the children in your life.”
— Cara McDonald, Magazine editor     ...