Wednesday, January 16, 2013

This Is How I Save My Life

AmyScherBk

This Is How I Save My Life:

A True Story of Embryonic Stem Cells, Indian Adventures, and Ultimate Self-Healing Genre/subject: Spirituality, Healing, Travel
 
by Amy B. Scher

Available from: Amazon and Barnes&Noble


A fiery young woman with a debilitating and misdiagnosed disease travels to a tiny clinic in India for a controversial embryonic stem cell treatment. On the journey to save her miserably failing body, she finds a world of cultural mayhem, radical medical treatment, and most importantly, a piece of her life that she never even knew she was searching for.  

This is How I Save My Life takes readers on a heartwarming and often hilarious journey as Amy grasps at her last hope for health. Why do some people heal from emotional or physical issues, while others don't? Through extensive research and her own recovery experience, Amy finds the most important piece for her own healing-the impact of unprocessed negative emotions on our physical bodies. This powerful and uplifting story of sheer determination is for anyone who believes in-or doubts-the existence of miracles and the infinite power of self-healing.


Meet the Author - Amy B. Scher

Amy-B-ScherAmy B. Scher is an mind-body-spirit expert and author. She focuses on emotional healing using energy therapy.
"While I’ve been writing ever since I can remember, my “big” dream has always been to write a book. I never imagined as a little girl, it would be about this. But, that’s the coolest thing about life. It gets you right to where you need to be, even if it’s a twisty, scary, ride that sometimes seems to be going nowhere."
Book quote: "Amy's story needs to be told. She's truly an enlightened voice of inspiration." -Joanna Kerns, Actress & Director


 Connect with Amy: Website / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest




  ...