Friday, March 22, 2013

Chloe Zoe Book - Free Today

michael wills-ChloeZoe

A Chloe Zoe Book

Join Chloe Zoe as she finds a very odd hole in her yard and tackles it with a sense of adventure and wonder!

FREE March 22 thru March 24

Get Your FREE Copy

 

For Kids of All Ages

An early reader for all kids, but at approximately a Grade 1 reading level. Lovingly built using the Kindle Format 8 fixed pages picture book layout, each page contains the text together with an exciting picture of Chloe Zoe and her friends. Read Chloe Zoe on your full color reader, tablet, phone, or computer -- just like a regular children's picture book. Flip through the pages easily (see sample image uploaded above). Genre: Children's Picture Book Ages 4-8.    


A Message From the Author - Michael Wills

Michael Wills Family"I'm a husband, father, part-time geek, and full-time lawyer. I own and operate Digital Science Fiction books in my spare time. I love to read, of course. I also like bad science fiction movies, but good ones even more. I have written and published children's books including Humongous Hippopotamus, Dashing Dolphins, and Six Birds Book. This is a fun activity I enjoy doing with my daughters. Thank you again for considering my books, I hope you enjoy them."   IndoorExplorer.com   ...