Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Free Book For Kids

michael wills-tiger

Towering Tiger - Indoor Explorer Picture Book Children's Picture Book

 

Free March 13, 14, 15

 

Click Here for FREE Copy

   


Book Description: Written by a family for your family, Towering Tiger by Michael Wills (with a helping hand from his two young daughters) gives a fantastic insight into the minds, lives and imaginations of these fascinating creatures: from hunting to swimming. Available exclusively as a downloadable e-book, Towering Tiger is aimed at children of all ages – and their adults! A great balance of fact and fiction, this e-book is packed with humor (which will appeal as much to grown-ups as kids) and interspersed with true, educational snippets about tigers. It’s also superbly illustrated with a selection of gorgeous, fun, colorful photos that children will love to look at. The text is simple enough for a preschooler to understand, easy enough for a second-grader to try to read alone, yet interesting enough to keep older children amused too.  


  
A Message from the Author: Michael Wills "I'm a husband, father, part-time geek, and full-time lawyer. I own and operate Digital Science Fiction books in my spare time. I love to read, of course. I also like bad science fiction movies, but good ones even more. I have written and published children's books including Humongous Hippopotamus, Dashing Dolphins, and Six Birds Book. This is a fun activity I enjoy doing with my daughters. Thank you again for considering my books, I hope you enjoy them. Cheers, Michael Wills."
Connect with Michael on Twitter.   ...