Tuesday, November 12, 2013

How To Be An Amazing Lover

alicia gray HTBAAL

How To Be An Amazing Lover



Successful Tips Which Empower Your Womanhood & Drive Him to Lose His Senses in Minutes + FREE Gift with Download
 


Get Your Copy Now

A lot of women want to be an unforgettable lover but actually just a few of them are eligible for this title.
What is it that makes a woman a great lover? Is it the way she looks? Her techniques? Or maybe her sense of adventure? Is it a built in personal quality or is it an acquired knowledge?Being a great lover has nothing to do with the way you look and it's definitely skills and techniques that can be acquired. Yes, adventurism is definitely needed. In fact, that's what motivated you to browse this book in the first place in order to expand your knowledge and improve your performance and experiences in bed. But the most important thing which distinguishes between a good lover and a sex goddess is her sexual confidence and her recognition of her feminine power.

If you are interested in being an amazing lover to give your man tremendous sexual pleasure - This book is for you.
If you are feeling insecure or worried about your performance in the bedroom - This book is for you.
If you are feeling that your lovemaking skills aren't up to par - This book is for you.
If you want to connect to your powerful femininity and your sensuality - This book is for you.
If you want to create a diversity of interest and excitement to your sex life - This book is for you. 
If you want to bring the intimacy between you and your partner to a richer and deeper dimension -This book is for you.
In this practical guide book you will learn:
  • How to build an ongoing sexual tension.
  • How to be a seductive and sensual woman.
  • How to create foreplay that will stimulate you both madly.
  • All about his sensitive stimulation points.
  • All the diverse pleasuring techniques that would give him a huge thrill.
  • All about using external accessories in lovemaking.
  • All the answers to your most intriguing questions.
  • And much, much more.
By learning all of this precious knowledge you can allow yourself to grow and become an amazing lover that recognizes and fulfills her own needs in bed. Upgrading your sex life and pleasure to a new level which strengthens the intimacy and relationship between you and your partner.  

 

 

A Message from the Author: Alicia Gray

Alicia grayMy name is Alicia and I serve as an individual and couples therapist, consultant, and coach. Two of the main subjects I deal with during my daily practice are relationships and sexuality.

I use a wide range of methods in my work, including behavioral therapy, coaching, consultancy, and self awareness which are sprinkled with a bit of spirituality and tailored specifically for each and every couple or individual.

The essence of the aspects in which I deal with my patients are based on my knowledge and experience which I have acquired through my work with many individuals and couples. The subjects I choose for my books are those I learned that are bothering a large portion of my patients, including couple relationship challenges,betrayals, sexuality, and know how in sexual practice.

In my years I have learned, that so many people needs guidance and support in these subjects, until I finally came to realize that my mission is to share my knowledge and experience with people as much as I can.

My knowledge and experience are shared so human beings can approve their couple relationships, love life, sex life, and overall quality of life. I believe that high quality information is a first step to successfully dealing with various challenges. When knowing what are the most important essence of couple relationships and how to make the best out of them the inevitable result is a healthy and happy life.

I hope my mission , which is expressed in my books, will help all those who needs guidance to establish a satisfying relationship and to experience love.
With lots of my love,
Alicia
    ...