How Challenger Companies
Rise To Prominence
by Dan Mack
- Their business is personal, it’s an extension of their identity and it’s about more than profit.
- They listen well and stay in alignment with top customers.
- They use their organization’s hidden assets to create differentiating value.
- They create a clear, vibrant business blueprint and share it openly with employees.
- They carefully and wisely pick their customers and their partners.
- They co-create innovation with customers.
- They move quickly to meet consumer shifts to create new experiences.
- They influence the influencers who help build their brand.
- They are very agile, nimble and seize new opportunities much faster than competitors.
- Corporate culture operates with a spirit of grace and honor.