Why Websites Fail to Make Money
Business, Marketing, Strategy
FREE Dec. 19 & 20.
Most websites will struggle (and fail) to make money. Your website is a digital lighthouse for your business. It's meant to attract and guide customers to you. Naturally, it impacts the success of your marketing efforts and dictates whether people will actually buy from you. The problem? Most websites are getting it wrong. It's not your fault. But the fact remains, most of us have been lied to. We were trained to give customers the direct opposite of what they need. In Hook Why Websites fail to make money, you'll learn:
- Why customers don't seem to care about your solution to their problems
- Why they always seem to resist - even when they need your help
- How to fascinate and attract the type of customers you want
- The inevitable part of selling that gets worse when you avoid it
- Why it's a struggle to "seal the deal" and close the sale
- Presentation conflicts that prevent customers from buying
- How to move customers through the buying process naturally, without coercion or manipulation.