The Art of Raising a Pomeranian Puppy
FREE Dec. 4 -5
Pomeranians are one of the most popular dog breeds in the world ever since Queen Victoria got herself a Pom. But Pomeranians are one of the smartest dog breeds out there and it can be difficult for a first-time pet owner to take care of them.
Nobody likes to be outsmarted by their own pet dog. A puppy that is taken care of poorly is more likely to get sick. And it may even have permanent negative effects on the puppy for the rest of its life. Therefore it is important to apply good pet care since the very first day you bring your puppy home.
In "The Art of Raising a Pomeranian Puppy", you will discover: - The important things to consider BEFORE you get a puppy (to make sure that you are ready).
- Simple and essential ways to puppy-proof your home (so that you don't accidentally KILL your puppy the first day you bring it home).
- How to find the perfect Pomeranian for your home!
- The best diet you can feed your growing puppy.
- 10 dangerous health concerns about Pomeranians that you MUST know.
- Effective tips about how to train your Pomeranian puppy.
- Common mistakes during puppy training that you must absolutely avoid.
- The pros and cons of the Pomeranian breed. and much more!
A puppy is supposed to bring joy and excitement to a home but unfortunately sometimes a puppy can also bring frustration and fatigue. This is why it is important to prepare yourself with the adequant knowledge and skills to take care of a puppy and the challenges that comes along with it. ...