Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Way You Love Me

Magdalena_The Way you love me

 

The Way You Love Me

Drama - Romance - Love
by Magdalena Zielinska

 

Click Here to Get Your Copy

  Ruby and Luca are inseparable as kids. But the conflict in their parents marriage tears the family apart and forces them to part ways, possibly forever. What do you do when you're separated from the one thing that kept you close to happiness? How do you spend the rest of your life coping with the missing link? A twist in the events gives Ruby and Luca a second chance to rebuild something that once seemed lost but their relationship takes a different turn.  


Meet the Author: Magdalena Zielinska

Made with Repix (http://repix.it)I was born in June, 1989 in a tiny, tiny town in Poland. In June 2008, I took a leap of faith and moved to United States. I dreamt of it since I was a little girl and somewhere on the way I said I would move to America when I turn 18. I landed at New York JFK airport 2 days before my 19th birthday. God really does work in mysterious ways. What can I say? I am a fighter. I am a family person. I am a writer. I am a cat lover. I am complicated in a weird way. I am an optimist. In my head, my world is full of rainbows and unicorns. I have faith. I believe. Connect with Magdalena: Website - Twitter     ...