Sunday, March 2, 2014

15 Minutes to a Better Interview

Russell-Tuckerton-15Mins

15 Minutes to a Better Interview

by Russell Tuckerton


Click HERE for Interview Success

 


You CAN Interview Better in 15 Minutes - Let a Hiring Manager Teach You How Stop Making Mistakes Candidates Make Over and Over Again - Do You Want the Job?

 

 

 

A Message from the Author: Russell Tuckerton

I am a corporate executive with over 23 years of experience in the technology industry. I have directly or indirectly been responsible for hiring and managing over 100 employees throughout my career.
I am also a husband and a father of two wonderful children, and we call Denver home. I have personally witnessed the same mistakes being made OVER and OVER again in interviews - regardless of whether it is an entry level position or a senior management position. I wish I could stop these interviews mid-stream and let the candidate know what they are doing wrong - however, HR will not allow me to do that. So I have taken to the written word to share my collective experience over 2 decades to help YOU avoid these mistakes and get that job you've always wanted.
...