Monday, March 3, 2014

FREE: My mother in law's lover

sm mala - motherinlaw

My mother in law's lover

Mature Romantic Comedy  
by S M Mala
 

 

FREE March 3 - 7

Click HERE for FREE Copy

   


 My mother in law, Joan, is a thorn in my side. I’m her son’s widow and mother of one. I truly want a relationship with a man I can trust… and I need some sex as it has been a long… long… long… time. The problem is I can’t find a man who wants me and who I want, leaving me deflated and sexually frustrated… then I meet Hal. Now he’s everything a woman would want, handsome, successful and most importantly, he knows how to push my buttons in and out of bed… there’s only one little problem… he’s sleeping with Joan. It’s a love triangle at an ever so warped angle but it’s one that’s worth the challenge because when you desperately need someone, anyone can be better than no-one… unless it’s your mother in law’s lover… ...