Monday, March 24, 2014

I Died by Justin Rylands

Justin-Rylands-died-b

I Died

by Justin Rylands

Get Your FREE Copy

   
"Ok look, I am not going to lie, I AM going to sell you my story. And I AM 100% sure you are going to buy it. How can I be so sure? Well, I am an addict. As an addict I have lost everything I ever had. What does a man do when he lost everything? When it is life or dead? He does ANYTHING to get it all back. The most vile, disgusting, obscene, illegal, shameful things to get back what he lost! My name is Justin Rylands and I am an addict. I am addicted to money. I am going to tell you how I conquered the world. And I am going to tell you how I lost it all. Join me on the inside and let me tell you the crazy story that is my life. I would say I am sorry for the explicit scene I will describe but to be honest, I am not sorry at all. Those were the best times of my life. Oh, btw, I have been arrested so many times that I got to know this cop better then my wife. With the money I used to buy drugs I could have bought a small island. I even died once. Yes, there is a white light."
  Connect with the author at: http://justinrylands.com/ ...