Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Home Improvement - The Smart Woman's guide for hiring a Contractor

EBJ_SmartWoman

Home Improvement Project Survivor:

The Smart Woman's guide for hiring a Contractor

 
by E.B. Joseph
   
Must Have Home Renovation/ Home Improvement Book
 

Get your copy HERE



 Hire a Contractor success guide. Who speaks from the homeowner perspective? I do. I survived a home renovation project and so can you. After analyzing the cost between moving and renovating, you realize it is best to update or add-on to your current home. I offer consolidated information to finding a contractor and avoiding getting ripped off. If you are not sure how to put it all together I will walk you through from start to finish.

    

Meet the Author: E. B. Joseph

EBJ_JosephE.B. Joseph is a retired U.S. Marine of over 20 years. She is the Founder/CEO of Plan2Win, Solutions, LLC. She is a self-published author and currently a Home School Mom. What she does best is consolidate information in simple and easy to follow formats. "When I retired from the military, I had two dreams; homeschool my child and work for myself. It started with writing the books floating in my brain and it has blossomed into much more." Book Order: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B9DHM7Q Click Here to see all of the books by E. B. Joseph         ...