The New Procrastination Cure
by Cary David Richards
FREE Nov. 16 to 20
Tips and techniques to resist procrastination and improve productivity. Learn how to get rid of bad habits, stop being lazy and improve productivity.
How Would it Feel to Master Extreme Productivity?
You are most likely a procrastinator. It’s Okay, so are 99.8% of the rest of the humans on the planet. The question is what to do about your procrastination habits. Getting more productivity out of a day and getting things done with more efficiency and on time is a problem that has plagued mankind since Ogg the caveman threw another log on the campfire, rolled over, scratched underneath his buckskins and told Mrs. Ogg that tomorrow would be a much better time to go out into the snow and hunt for Wholly Mammoths. Back then, unlike today, there was no effective procrastination cure.
What you’ll learn by Downloading “Clobbering the Procrastination Monster”
- How organization can turn you into a productivity Ninja!
- 6 Killer resources for creating the power habit of motivation and burning desire.
- 5 accountability mistakes that allow the little green beastie to wrap his tentacles around you.
- How to stave off that overwhelmed feeling and turn it into extreme productivity.
- Plus you’ll learn about additional productivity books and resources.