Thursday, February 5, 2015

Interview with Start-Ups Expert:
Noleen Mariappen

Noleen Mariappen

Interview with  

Noleen Mariappen

Author of:  
A Beginner's Guide to 
Low-Cost Business Start-Up

*Nominated for small business book awards in startups
 

* Interview *

  Tell us about your book? What inspired you to write it?
Business has always been a passion, even when I had a full-time job. I set up a number of businesses in my spare time. Unfortunately, my efforts were not always a success, and that was largely due to being misinformed, or uninformed. I didn’t have a lot of money to start with, but I lost a lot of money nonetheless. I learned a number of lessons along the way, lessons that could have helped me succeed a lot quicker, and could have saved me a lot of money as well, and through this book, I want to pass on those lessons so that others don’t have to learn the hard way, as I did!
Noleen Mariappen-low cost business start up Is this book part of a series? Do you have related books?
This is the first of a number of books I have written on the topics of business, management, development and strategy. This book has recently been nominated for The Small Business Book Award under the category of Start-Ups. The second of my books - Time Management: Get More Done in Less Time has just been published on Amazon Kindle, and there will be more to come in upcoming months.
  What type of work do you do? Is it related to your work in some way?
I am an entrepreneur, consultant (business and personal development, specifically around strategy and branding), and I’m also a speaker. My aim is to help as many people succeed, particularly with their business growth goals as possible.
  What's next? Is there something you're working on now?
I have recently partnered with Johnny Fratto, owner of Beverly Hills Choppers and will be launching a company which aims at turbo-boosting personal and business brands through exclusive connections in March 2015. Get in touch to find out more.
  Who do you think will benefit most from this book? Who are you speaking to?
This book will benefit those who have an interest in starting up their own businesses, are on a budget, and aren’t sure where to start. It will also benefit those who may already have a business but want to learn a few ways of saving costs.
 

About the Book

Thinking of Starting in Business? This is for YOU! A Beginner's Guide to Low-Cost Business Start-Up has just been nominated for the Small Business Trends Book Awards, under the category of Start-Ups. It’s an easy-to-read guide, is written for those who are beginners in business, and offers valuable lessons and practical tips to get you off to a good start, and very importantly, at minimal cost. It is honest about what it takes to start in business, gives a 7-step list to starting right, and advises on no-cost and low-cost start-up options. If you're thinking of starting up in business and being your own boss, then this guide is a great first port-of-call.

Get The Book Here: Amazon

Connect with Noleen: Website * Amazon Author Page * Twitter * Facebook   ....