Friday, May 22, 2015

Free Kids Book -
Power Boost Your PreSchooler's Vocabulary

Roee Book Cover 1

*FREE May 22 - 24*

High Above Each Cloud

 
An Enchanting Children's Book That Captivates PreSchoolers and Effortlessly Expands Comprehension and Vocabulary
 

Get Your FREE Copy

by Roee Anuar
 
Sun and Moon have started pouting, she is yelling, he is shouting, both declare and both protest, "I'm the one who's loved the best!"
Sun has made a bold attempt, "today, at last, I will not set. I will shine all through the night, then you'll see that I am right. But if I am to be mistaken, with the stars I'll find my haven. The skies will have just one sole light, a lonely moon, a darkened bright."


Roee Anuar's debut book tells the tale of the sun and the moon, both trying to determine who is most preferred by the people of the earth, all with a language that respects children.   ....