Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Choice: Weighted Letters
Interview with: Audrey Burke-Moore

Audrey_Burke-MooreInterview with: 

Audrey Burke-Moore

 

Author of:  

The Choice: Weighted Letters

 

 

 

About The Choice Series

Audrey-Burke-Moore - The Choice weighted lettersThe Choice Series features two captivating stories that pose the question, "What would you do if...?" to its readers. American author Audrey Burke-Moore of Adamsville, Alabama, made sure her book series boasts of a classic combination of well-written storylines and emotionally charged, quoted words. This latest romance book is available nationwide. Audrey, who has more than ten years of writing experience, is an advocate for stopping bullying in schools. She uses 50% of net profits to reinvest in creative ways to engage children's creative side.    

***Interview***

Tell us about your book? What inspired you to write it?
It is two short stories that follows the lives of Cheryl and Keith (The Promise) and Austyn and Kayla (The Bridge). With a mix of poetic scenes that shine a light on the love shared by Cheryl and Keith to a promise made as children warranting to be fulfilled before Keith dies. In the story the bridge- Austyn saw Kayla time and time again during his daily run. After being convinced by his best friend Mike, he asked her out and a fire was ignited between the two. That was not the only fire burning in Austyn’s life.
  Is this book part of a series? Do you have related books?
Yes, this book is a part of a series of books called The Choice. All of the books written under this series will pose a choice the main character(s) have to make. The Choice: Weighted Letters is what I like to call my sampler book. This allow the readers a chance to see my writing style and the mystery I like to incorporate in my writing. I like to leave the reader with a realistic fiction story where they ask themselves, what they would do if this happened in their life.
  When did you first know that you had a passion for writing?
I first felt the passion for writing at a young age. My mother encouraged me to live within the passion I had for writing and even if I stayed away from it, I would always come right back to it. It is my invisible magnetic pull.
  What do you want our audience to know about you?
The important thing is that I love to write. I love when I can start a story, climax the story and end the story. I love getting the reader engaged through the words on each line. I love reader input.
  What's next? Is there something you're working on now?
Writing The Choice- Volume II is next. I am currently finishing the story The Transient-Phobias.
  What advice would you give to other Indie Writers or those who dream of writing a book?
The greatest advice I could give anyone who is an independent writer or those who harbor dreams if writing would be to take the first step and write your first chapter. Let your words fall like dominoes on an empty page that is waiting to receive your story. Let your heart convey to your hands what to write.
 

CONNECT WITH

Audrey Burke-Moore:

    ...