Friday, March 25, 2016

Children's Fantasy: Diary of a Wacky Mage

Mateus-Matt-JR-wacky mage

Book 1 - Children's Fantasy: Diary of a Wacky Mage

(For fans of Harry Potter, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Diary of a Minecraft Zombie)  

Grab Your FREE Copy



 Great for kids of all ages, a fun introduction to larger books with more characters, harder words, subplots and more backstory!! Also great for getting young kids into fantasy books!!

Get ready to discover Matt's wacky world, full of adventures and loads of fun!!

Hi, my name is Matthew, but you can call me Matt. I'm the Arch-Mage of this generation. If you haven't heard of me, you probably live in the “Human World”. You may be wondering what an Arch-Mage is and what he does, and I don't blame you. For you to know that, you'd have to belong to our world, the “Magick World”.

You see, every 200 years an Arch-Mage dies, and beneath the Golden Tree of Light, a new one is born from pure energy. Every Arch-Mage lives to be 200, and when the bell strikes midnight on the day of their 200th birthday, they die. But don't let that get you down, 200 years is still A LOT of time.

My duty as an Arch-Mage is to live in the “Human World”, your world, so I can protect people from magical threats, like dangerous artifacts and creatures who want to do evil. I know it sounds like a lonely job, but don't worry, I have my best friends to help me.

When I was born, the Mage Council picked two magical creatures to help me throughout my adventures, something that happens every time one of us is born. I may be the most powerful mage on Earth, but everybody needs help once in a while. My two best friends are Vladimir and Jake. As you may have guessed, Vlad is a vampire, but he's one of the good ones. I've never met anyone as smart as him, or as nerdy.

On the other hand we have Jake, a shape shifter, meaning he can transform into anyone or anything he wants. Jake is the athlete in the group, and since we have a genius and an athlete, I guess I’m the lazy one in the gang. All three of us are fourteen and we go to the same middle school, this way we are always together and we can learn how to live a “normal life” in your world. Unfortunately, being in middle school is the same for everyone: homework, bullies and mean teachers are everywhere.

But I’m not everyone, and if I have to go to school, I’m gonna do it my way! This is my diary, it tells of all the adventures I’ve had, and it will soon be filled with many other tales for you to enjoy. I hope you like it!  


 ...