Friday, June 22, 2012

Cancer Prevention Through Nutrition The Complete Series (Winning The War On Cancer With SuperFoods) by Joa Lee Griffith


See The Complete Series



Take advantage of the discounted price of $5.99 through June 30, 2012, price will return to normal, $8.99, on July 1, 2012. Be Proactive, put Choice in you and your family's lifestyle, Reactive is Chance, one that is full of devastation and sorrow.

See what others have said about the information you will discover.
Now get the opportunity to read all three of the books in this Bestselling series - Winning the War on Cancer with SuperFoods. The Complete Series is a compilation of volumes 2, 3 and 4.
...This is what some reviewers have to say:

...Buying this book was one of the best investments in my own health, not to mention my families as well...as like most people I know someone has been touched by cancer. The information inside is so well written and delivers great awareness to what you can do the help prevent this disease. From what foods to avoid to the anti-cancer boosting foods that help. All in all this is a fabulous guide to for those that need the facts on beating or preventing the Big 'C'...

...EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE! Now I understand why I need to eat my fruits and vegetables. This series is the best money I have spent in a while. Invest, you will not be sorry...

...I have lost my Mother and Sister to cancer and have decided after reading this, it is not to late for me to learn about the Superfoods we all should be eating. The authors have done a great job and have researched this deeply. I would like to thank the Authors for this great book that I could not put down and read it in one sitting. My Kindle was well used this morning. I am telling ALL my Friends on Facebook about this book...

Joa Lee Griffith is not the first person to lose someone she loved to cancer but she took her sister's untimely death and used it to motivate her in finding ways that ordinary people can prevent cancer - simply by changing their diet.

In this comprehensive book that includes the information from all four books in the series Winning the War on Cancer with SuperFoods you will find out:-

What is the number 1 SuperFood and how it works to fight cancer
What three little ingredients you can easily include in your meals to help your meal's cancer fighting properties
What SuperFoods work best to prevent breast cancer, colon cancer and prostate cancer
The key antioxidants you should always use and why
What foods have natural anti-cancer properties

All of us eat on average 50 tons of food in our lifetime. Doesn't it make sense to you to use that amount of food to nurture and nourish your body instead of creating an active playground for cancer cells? If you have ever worried about cancer in your family you need to buy this book today.

To your good health.