Thursday, September 26, 2013

Free Book - Salad Recipes

nicole taylor - salad250

32 Delicious Salad Recipes for Rapid Weight Loss:

The Way to Slim Figure (Best Recipes for Dieters)
 

FREE Sept 26-27

Click Here to get FREE Copy

 
From the Best-Selling Author Nicole Taylor: Only for You, Here is a Selection of Delicious LOW FAT Salad Recipes for RAPID Slimming...Who Told You That One Should Eat Disgusting Glop to Get Thinner? With This Book You Will Become Aware That Super Tasty and Low Calorie Salad Can Make Your Dream About Fast Weight Loss a Reality.Don't Lose Your Chance and Join Thousands of Readers Today Before the Price Becomes Higher!INSIDE YOU WILL LEARN: 1. Delicious low-calorie dishes for fast slimming 2. Easy navigation through the recipes and the whole book 3. Step-by-step description of each preparation method that makes the process of cooking much easier and quicker 4. Every recipe is followed by list of nutrients contained in it 5. Useful references to other valuable sources (recommended) 6. Pleasant bonus at the end of book

A Message From the Author: Nicole Taylor

nicole taylorCooking is my favourite pastime and I'm crazy about the very process of cooking, but the best reward is happy faces of my family and friends trying my culinary creations.
Since I'm into cooking I have gathered a pile of recipes found in various sources, such as books and magazines, taken from my relatives and friends. Sometimes the recipes appeared just from nowhere (when replacing some ingredients I could get something new, but unexpectedly delicious). All the dishes were tested and approved by me and members of my family. The aim of writing the book is to collect the most favorite and appraised recipes and to share them with you, my dear readers. I will be happy if you find something useful for yourselves. Besides, I'll be looking forward to your commentaries and additional remarks to my recipes. I wish you all gastronomical success and... Bon appetite!     ...