Wednesday, May 21, 2014

You Will Pay by Eve Rabi

Eve Rabi - You will pay 

 

You Will Pay for Leaving Me

by Eve Rabi

Currently FREE!

 

Get a Free Copy:

U.S. or U.K.


"The part I hated most about my miserable existence – the bedroom. I hated the way he demanded sex just about every night, forced me into perverted positions and the fact that he was insatiable. Hated the way he roughed me up during sex, grabbed my hair, twisted my neck, the way his hand fastened around my throat while thrusting vigorously into me, the way he took total control over my body and my soul and dominated me in the harshest possible way, the way he demanded I orgasm in record time, then got irritated when I didn’t, the way I had to fake it just to please him, the way I broke down and cried in the bathroom so many times after sex with him, the man I had chosen to have and to hold.  

Reviews: "Revenge and romance. How could it not be 5 stars." "This is a love story more than anything else and it was funny too!" "Excellent, held my attention, eager to find out what Arena would do next....." "Brilliant. Felt real. Wanted to know more." "Revenge can be soooo sweet! Loved it!" "a cracking good read, has elements of a thriller, although it does contain some sweet romance." "...a great story, beautiful romance and funny!" "Wow. Rabi does it again. Fantastic but disturbing." "One of the best books I have ever read!"

NB: Contains strong language, violence, sex scenes.  
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT


Connect with the Author:

Eve Rabi lives in Sydney Australia, but was born in South Africa. She is the author of 21 books and is known for her kick-ass leading ladies, her alpha males and her ability to make you cry and make you laugh as you fall in love.

  .........