Friday, February 20, 2015

FREE YA-NA Science Fiction by Jillian Ashe

Jillian Ashe - My Delicate Destruction

My Delicate Destruction: 

Book One of the Wolfegang Series

YA/NA Science Fiction 
by Jillian Ashe
 

Get Your FREE Copy!


 My name is Katerina Anderson. In 2016, a drug called Hope was created. Administered during suspended animation, the drug was supposed to cure the cancer my twin brother and I had. When an earthquake leveled Los Angeles, we were presumed dead. Forgotten, we slept. The day I woke up, I realized everything had changed. My brother was missing, and everyone else I knew was dead. That drug and all its false promises were the beginning of my destruction. My Delicate Destruction, a 150-page novella, is the first book in the Wolfegang Series.


This exciting debut is FREE.

Get it FREE on Amazon